Our pupils are proud of their gifts and talents and as a school we strive not only to identify these but to celebrate each child’s successes of any size.
We are a vibrant, happy and caring school where the pupils achieve the highest possible standards. Staff, pupils and parents work together within a creative, active and positive learning environment to ensure security, stability and success for every child.
• To create a happy and caring school where the pupils are keen to learn, are offered a variety of experiences and everyone is valued
• To set the highest expectations of pupil achievement, attitudes, welfare and behaviour
• To develop positive, respectful relationships between staff, parents and pupils to enhance pupil achievement and help to promote our school in the local community
• To embrace new initiatives to help establish creative, active, and positive learning experiences within a modern and vibrant environment
• To offer an inclusive education which emphasises security, stability and success for all our pupils
Mrs S Appleby-Headteacher
MEET OUR SUPPORT TEAM:
Mrs Claire Tyrrell Smith
"I learnt to become a teacher in South East London and moved to Kettering in 2009. I am really excited to be apart of the amazing Greenfields team. I have two children and a cat called Spike. I love running, playing tennis and I am a black belt in Taekwondo.”
Our Senior Leadership Team:
Headteacher: Mrs Sandra Appleby
Deputy Headteacher & EYFS Lead: Mrs Claire Tyrrell-Smith
EYFS Lead: Miss Rebecca Wood
Key Stage 1 Lead: Miss Eve Kenny
Lower Key Stage 2 Lead: Mrs Amelia Holdcroft
Upper Key Stage 2 Lead: Mr Mark Evans
Our Admin Team:
School Administrators: Mrs Andrea Harper and Mrs Jacqui Passmore
School Receptionists: Mrs Clare Jones and Miss Hannah Shrives
Our Inclusion Team:
SENco: Mrs Claire Tyrrell Smith
Family Support Worker: Mrs Lizzie Baker
Inclusions Teaching Assistant: Mrs Clair Jones
Our On Site Team:
Caretaker: Mr Brian Jones
Cleaners: Mrs Christine Butterfield, Mrs Yvonne Curtis and Miss Melanie Villette
Our Lunchtime Staff:
Chartwells Catering Team: Miss Melanie Villette and Mrs Geraldine Mullen
Lunchtime Playworkers: Mr Tim Hitchcock, Mrs Measha Banbury, Mrs Rachel Brown, Mrs Yvonne Curtis, Mrs Mandy Elliott, Mrs Madelina Milea and Mrs Tamasha McPherson.
Please go to http://www.greenfields-pri.co.uk/content/classes to meet our Teaching Team.