The Government provides academies and schools with additional funding to help reduce inequalities and gaps in attainment between those students who in receipt of free school meals (FSM) and their peers.
This funding is called the Pupil Premium.
Every academy and school can select how they choose to use their Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for students. Every school needs to be held accountable for how this money is spent, which is why we make details of how it is used available on our website.
The full report can be downloaded below.
Sports Premium Funding
The government is spending over £450 million on improving physical education and sport in primary schools.
Schools can choose how they use the funding to best improve their sports provision, sport participation and attainment.
Details of how we plan to allocate the grant for the academic year 2020-21, and how we spent the allocation for the academic year 2019-20, can be viewed by downloading the documents below.
- Greenfields Primary School Nursery Sport Premium Impact Report 2021 22
- Greenfields Primary School and Nursery Pupil Premium Startegy 2021 docx
- Greenfields Primary School and Nursery Sport Premium Impact Report 2020 21
- Greenfields Primary School and Nursery Sports Premium 2021 22 docx
- Greenfields Primary School Sports Premium 2022 2023
- Greenfields Pupil Premium Catch Up 2020 21
- Greenfields Sports Premium 2020 21
- Pupil Premium Strategy Greenfields Primary January 2023 26
- Pupil Premium Strategy Greenfields Primary November 2024 2027